Brad Roth's Home Page
Bradley J. Roth, Professor
Department of Physics, Oakland University,
190 Science & Engineering Building, Rochester, Michigan 48309
phone: (248) 370-4871, fax: (248) 370-3408, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office: 166 Hannah Hall
· Many reprints of my papers can be found at ResearchGate
· Website for Intermediate Physics for Medicine and Biology, 5th Edition, by Russell Hobbie and Bradley Roth.
· 2006 IEEE EMBS Conf Talk "How to Explain Why 'Unequal Anisotropy Ratios' is Important Using Pictures but No Mathematics." (In the powerpoint presentation, you can see everything except some important hand-waving.)
· A paper titled "Virtual Electrodes Made Simple: A Cellular Excitable Medium Modified for Strong Electrical Stimuli" was published in The Online Journal of Cardiology. This journal no longer exists (but click here for an archived version with animations). Click here for a pdf reproduction of the article (without animations).
· I am the OU faculty representative for the Goldwater Fellowship.
· I am the Graduate Program Director for the Oakland University Medical Physics PhD program. Click here for more information, including copies of old qualifier exams.
· Click here for a map of Oakland University